The litlle pirates home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

september raid diskussion

Go down

september raid diskussion Empty september raid diskussion

Good day to all off TLPH and SPIRIT
----------------------------------------------

Last raid was clearly a joke to most of the low lvl players aswel as for some of the higher lvl's.
W werent ablle to help or do co-op fights and it  resulted in a big zero for the most of us cuz the sector bar didnt fill.
Also there where problems during raid such as there were lagg and game issues.Site dumped or unablle to log in,long loading times and so on. As afr as i know this is goin on for the second year since i registered to the game.
We were hoping from or side to help our friends here also known as spirit alliance,this was not possiblle cuz kixeye didnt imply co-op this time.Only the lvl 94 sector targets were co-opped.

Second issue to me was the fact the targets and campaigns only exited in havin subs inside them.
So kix added 4 million to only higher lvl players to be ablle to refit fleets for this raid,cuz they expected you to use
the 4 mil for taking fleetbuild tokens,wich was not the fact ofcorse ,i think most of them took the scyte missile for it.

Now ive noticed that our friends jumped away,is this cuz of this raid or not.It doesnt matter,the coalition stays as it is. During this september raid i took advantige of doin random campaighns instead,it gave me 4 completed campaigns and got 20 hulls. It made me thinking and i made some builds for next raids to come.

So i only hope we will be ablle to do the next raids,and that we will be ablle to help each other than.
Doomwad
Doomwad
Admin
Admin

Aantal berichten : 265
Registratiedatum : 2012-07-26

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit